Delicious crock pot chicken salad.
Delicious crock pot chicken salad is choices healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, delicious crock pot chicken salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious crock pot chicken salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Delicious crock pot chicken salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook delicious crock pot chicken salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious crock pot chicken salad:
- Make ready 4 of chicken breasts (boiled).
- Make ready 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Delicious crock pot chicken salad:
- In a crockpot, add everything except the mayonnaise.
- Let it cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
- Once the chicken is done, take it out of the broth and shred it.
- Add the mayo to the shredded chicken and mix.
- Add some pepper and.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food delicious crock pot chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!