Crock Pot Taco Meat.
Crock Pot Taco Meat is choices natural is something all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot taco meat. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Taco Meat is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crock Pot Taco Meat is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot taco meat using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Taco Meat:
- Take 2 pounds of meat – ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa (per every 2 pds of meat.).
- Get 4 tablespoons of Taco seasoning (see my taco seasoning recipe) (2 tablespoon per every 2 pds of meat.).
Steps to make Crock Pot Taco Meat:
- Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot..
- Pour the salsa on top and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 -4 hours until no longer pink. Use a spoon to break up the taco meat and serve. (drain any fat off the meat).
- Notes – I like to break up the taco meat 30 minutes before serving. Also, you could use frozen ground beef but you will need to cook on high for 7 hours. This can be done in an instant pot/ pressure cooker as well just add 1 cup of Beef stock and sever with a slotted spoon or try to cook the beef stock out using the sauté function..
- I did drain an fat off. Then I broken up the meat and mixed it up, as you can see I had a lot of fat !.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot taco meat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!