Crock Pot Salsa Chicken.
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is choices natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crock pot salsa chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot salsa chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Get 1 pack of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- Get 1 Jar of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote (for color).
Steps to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas…….
- Enjoy 😉!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crock pot salsa chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!