Crock Pot Steak.
Crock Pot Steak is choices natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Apryll, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Steak is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crock Pot Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Make ready 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1 can of French Onion Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cut Green Beans (drained).
- Make ready 1 of large pack London Broil Steak.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of Green Pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Steak:
- Prepare steak by cutting off fat and cutting into cubes…..I used a twin pack of steak…..
- Place cut up pieces of steak into crock pot sprayed with cooking spray (so your food doesn’t get stuck !), then add sliced onion and green pepper….here’s where I would’ve added fresh minced garlic but I forgot to get it at the supermarket yesterday! 😭.
- Pour into crock the can of cream of mushroom soup, can of French onion soup, sprinkle black pepper and garlic powder into crock, stir well until meat is completely coated with soups and ingredients…….
- Cook on Low for 6 hours……I know you’re not supposed to open the lid but I did stir it a few times during the cooking process…..I also left the lid halfway off after about 4 hours of cooking time because it was getting a little bit too soupy for me (it thickens up as it’s still cooking) but that’s just my personal preference….. 🙂.
- An hour before the cooking process is done stir in the can of drained green beans…….
- Cook until done and enjoy with mashed potatoes or egg noodles !!!! 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock pot steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!