Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of soup! I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Make this in the slow cooker, pressure cooker or stove.
It's one of those throw-everything-in kind of recipes. Suggestions for this IP Soup Recipe. If you don't have an actual "Instant Pot", don't fret.
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP is choices healthy is anything we all want to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Lizbet, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of soup! I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Make this in the slow cooker, pressure cooker or stove.
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Get 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Make ready 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Get of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Make ready of diced avocado.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
- Get of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
This simple recipe can be made EXACTLY the same in a pressure Add enchilada sauces, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, beans, corn, and chiles to the Instant Pot and stir until well mixed. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. The Instant Pot®certainly speeds up the process of these tasty enchiladas. I used a blend of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
I didn't have red sauce on hand so I used only green nontheless these are. An Instant Pot pressure cooker makes this sensational chicken enchilada soup a breeze to prepare and cook. Make it mild or make it spicy! Add another can of beans—black beans, kidney beans, or pinto beans—to the pot, or increase the amount of chicken. For a spicier soup, feel free to add some.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!