Instant Pot Shrimp boil.
Instant Pot Shrimp boil is food natural is whatever all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot shrimp boil. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Shrimp boil is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Shrimp boil is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot shrimp boil using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Shrimp boil:
- Make ready 2 bags of shrimp medium frozen with shell and tail on.
- Make ready 6-8 of Red potatoes.
- Make ready of Frozen corn on the cob.
- Make ready 1 packages of Polska kielbasa/ or any sausage like that.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Take 2.62 oz of old bay or more.
- Get Splash of hot sauce.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Shrimp boil:
- Wash and cut red potatoes. Cut in half.
- Add water to instant pot about half way then add all of the old bay seasoning and stir.
- Add the potatoes and all the corn on the cob, to the instant pot.
- Cut onion add to instant pot.
- Cut lemons in half and over instant pot squeeze in the lemon juice then add the lemons to instant pot..
- Then add a splash or a dash of hot sauce.
- Add the cut sausage.
- At this point make sure everything is covered with the water and make sure your not past your marks in the instant pot you may need to add water or take some out it all depends on how many potatoes and corn you use(skip this step if using a pot on the stove) I was over my line as you can see I had to pour some out..
- Cook on steam setting for 12 mins.Then release pressure… add in the frozen uncooked shrimp make sure they are all covered with the water put lid on and let sit for about 3-5 mins till shrimp is done no need to put back under pressure this is how you don’t over cook your shrimp.(steps if using stove bring to a boil after potatoes and corn is done add shrimp, when shrimp is done remove from water immediately to keep the shrimp from over cooking).
- Once shrimp is done remove from water immediately with a colander..
- Can skip ice step : Traditional way is to clean out your sink and have bag of ice in the sink to cool off the shrimp boil.when after you drain it to keep the shrimp from cooking more (can use a cooler as well) this step can be skip I skip it all the time and just pour the shrimp boil on to a big cookie sheet after u drained all the water off, or I have put down news paper on a table and just put it on that. Most of the time I do the cookie sheet and we eat right off of that..
- What the shrimp should look like when done (this can get over cooked fast).
- Note- when adding the shrimp as you see I moved some of the corn up top to get the shrimp all the way under the water you can take some of the corn out or potatoes if needed. Stir a few times and check on shrimp a few times this takes 3-5 mins if that..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot shrimp boil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!