Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup.
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is food healthy is something we all would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crock-pot chicken tortellini soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crock-pot chicken tortellini soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Make ready 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of onions, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of celery sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Take 46 oz of chicken broth.
- Take of I 1/2 cups uncooked cheese tortellini.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bay leafs.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Chop and slice all vegetables..
- Put all ingredients except parsley in crock pot..
- Cook 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low, add parsley right before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock-pot chicken tortellini soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!