Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce. Mushroom fried rice recipe in Indo Chinese style. Roasted mushroom with garlic, olive oil make the rice very delicious, fragrant and unique. Since mushrooms are sauteed in soya sauce on a high flame, they get caramelized and taste exceptionally good.
Spicy Capsicum Tomato Fried Rice RecipeVeggieFoodRecipes. Burnt Garlic Fried Rice – Fried Rice With Leftover Rice – Tarika. easy veg fried rice with manchurian gravy recipe vegetable fried rice & manchurian sauce.
Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce is food natural is whatever all of us would like to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Jamera, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, burnt garlic mushroom fried rice without sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom fried rice recipe in Indo Chinese style. Roasted mushroom with garlic, olive oil make the rice very delicious, fragrant and unique. Since mushrooms are sauteed in soya sauce on a high flame, they get caramelized and taste exceptionally good.
Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have burnt garlic mushroom fried rice without sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce:
- Take of Cooking Rice.
- Take 1 cup of Basmati Rice, washed & soaked for 30 mins.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water (adjust it according to Rice).
- Get 1 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take of Salt needed.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of Red Bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of Green Bell pepper/Capsicum, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of Black pepper powder/Adjust to taste.
- Make ready of Salt needed.
- Make ready 200 gms of Mushrooms, Diced.
- Make ready of Green onion, to garnish.
To begin making the Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe, heat oil in a skillet on medium flame, add the garlic and saute until it turns into a deep Once the mushrooms and carrots are cooked, add in the salt, pepper and Schezwan sauce until well combined. Finally add in the rice and spring onion. Now rinse and then chop finely all the veggies. Mix the soy sauce very well with the stir fried veggies.
Instructions to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce:
- Recipe link: https://youtu.be/kVnvOW1xJsc.
- Wash & soak Rice for 30 mins. Drain water & add it to pressure cooker with 2 cups water, oil & salt. Pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- In a hot pan, add Oil & Garlic. Fry it until browned.
- Add veggies & salt & cook for 3 mins.
- Add chopped Mushrooms & cook for 2 mins.
- Fluff up cooked rice once pressure releases, and add it to the pan with black pepper powder..
- Mix everything well & Garnish it with Green Onions..
- Delicious & Healthy Fried rice is done. Served with no fry Broccoli 65..
Serve burnt garlic fried rice hot with a gravy dish like veg manchurian or gobi manchurian or chilli paneer gravy. Let it cool to room temperature and freeze it. how to make burnt garlic fried rice with step by step photo mix gently, without breaking rice grain. allow the rice to heat up completely. finally, serve burnt garlic fried rice garnished with few chopped spring onions green. Also, you missed adding chilli sauce to the ingredients list but then later it makes an appearance. In addition, burnt garlic fried rice is a popular Mumbai roadside dish. Sautéeing the garlic till brown gives this burnt garlic rice preparation its unique flavour.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food burnt garlic mushroom fried rice without sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!