Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo. Smoked salmon, spinach, capers, and sun-dried tomatoes in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce are served over fettuccine. Inspired by my favorite local Italian restaurant's secret recipe. After some trial and error, I think I have it.
The creamy sauce compliments the salmon beautifully. Cook fettuccini according to package directions. In lg skillet, saute mushrooms, zucchini and onions in butter until crisp tender.
Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is eating healthy is whatever all of us wish to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Jeronimo, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover salmon-mushroom fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked salmon, spinach, capers, and sun-dried tomatoes in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce are served over fettuccine. Inspired by my favorite local Italian restaurant's secret recipe. After some trial and error, I think I have it.
Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover salmon-mushroom fettuccine alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Make ready 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oild.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 jars (15 ounces) of each) Alfredo sauce.
- Take 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Make ready 12 ounces of leftover salmon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried basil (oregano or thyme is a good substitute).
This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of.
Steps to make Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer..
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, mushroom, salmon and basil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through..
- Add fettuccine to skillet; toss to coat. Serve and enjoyl..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food leftover salmon-mushroom fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!