Cheesy Mushroom Toast.
Cheesy Mushroom Toast is food healthy is something we all want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesy mushroom toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Mushroom Toast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Mushroom Toast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy mushroom toast using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Mushroom Toast:
- Get 1 loaf of French bread*.
- Take 2 c. of baby portabella mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 3 T. of butter (divided).
- Get of CHEESE SPREAD MIXTURE:.
- Take 1/2 c. of provolone cheese, grated.
- Make ready 1/2 c. of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Take 1/2 c. of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get 1/2 c. of Swiss cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 c. of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 T. of dehydrated onion flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of green onions, sliced.
Steps to make Cheesy Mushroom Toast:
- Or you can use any bread you like. Slice about 3/4" thick, or as desired. I did mine like an opened sub roll; it was our main dish..
- Melt 1 T. butter and lightly brush on both sides of each slice of bread. Toast, both sides, under the broiler until lightly toasted. Keep a close eye so as not to burn. Set aside..
- In a large skillet, melt 2 T. butter. Over medium to medium-high heat cook mushrooms until nicely caramelized, stirring in the minced garlic just during the last minute. Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit while continuing to next step..
- In a mixing bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Then fold in mushrooms. Spread mixture liberally on each slice of toasted bread..
- Place under broiler until bubbly and golden. Serve immediately..
- NOTE: We had leftover prime rib that I diced small and added to the cheese & mushroom mixture. SO good!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy mushroom toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!