Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns.
Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns is eating natural and organic is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns:
- Take of Mushrooms.
- Get 150 g of Spanish ham (jamon serrano).
- Make ready 450 g of white button mushrooms, scrubbed and stems trimmed.
- Take 8 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take of Chopped fresh Italian parsley.
- Prepare of Prawns.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 450 g of prawns, headless and easy-peel.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of smoky paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of brandy.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh Italian parsley.
Steps to make Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns:
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Lay the ham in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp. Let cool. Chop the ham into bite-sized pieces..
- Add a good glug of olive oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and shallot and fry another 1 minute..
- Sprinkle the chili powder and paprika onto the mushrooms, and toss to coat. Add the chicken stock, cream, a pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Add the chopped ham, then turn the heat down to minimum while you cook the prawns..
- Add a good glug of olive oil to a second medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the tomato paste, garlic, and pepper flakes and let fry for 1 minute..
- Add the prawns (I don't peel them) and paprika to the pan. Toss to coat the prawns in the spicy oil. Add the brandy and lemon juice and simmer just until the prawns are uniformly pink. Add salt and pepper to taste. This entire step should take no more than 5 minutes..
- Toss chopped parsley into both pans, then plate the mushrooms and prawns in their own bowls. Sprinkle with more chopped parsley. Serve with crusty bread..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!