Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake.
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is eating healthy is anything we all want to do, although it can be hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken spinach mushroom bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken spinach mushroom bake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Make ready 2 cups of chicken, cooked (shredded).
- Get 10 oz of mushrooms (canned or fresh).
- Prepare 6 oz of spinach roughly chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of For the sauce:.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream.
- Take 3 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 oz of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan grated.
- Get Pinch of nutmeg.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Boil chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes..
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous..
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken spinach mushroom bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!