Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole. Chateau Dumplings provided the dumplings in this recipe, but it is in no way sponsored. I just genuinely like the product. There are two things I love, a great burger and a good fridge forage.
Pour the egg mixture over the top of the meat and mushrooms. Finally, top off with the remaining Swiss cheese. What are your thoughts on a good ol' fashioned mushroom Swiss cheese burger?
Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole is choices natural is anything all of us want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Mashanda, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mushroom swiss burger casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chateau Dumplings provided the dumplings in this recipe, but it is in no way sponsored. I just genuinely like the product. There are two things I love, a great burger and a good fridge forage.
Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mushroom swiss burger casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs of petite red potatoes sliced thin.
- Take 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Take 1 of large onion diced.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Make ready 15-20 slices of baby swiss.
- Take 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
You know, a nice hearty beef patty that's topped with perfectly Instead, we turned everything about our favorite burger into a casserole that can feed a crowd and get you completely hooked after just one bite. If U like mushroom swiss burgers, TRY This! Divide the mushroom mixture evenly amongst the burgers and top each one with a slice of Swiss cheese. These mushroom Swiss burgers are loaded with caramelized onions, melty cheese and truffle aioli, making them a step above your usual burger.
Instructions to make Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole:
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with pam, preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown beef in a large skillet, add mushrooms for last 5 min or so..
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter, add diced onion, and cook until transparent..
- Add corn starch, thyme, and chicken broth and cook until thickened..
- Add sour cream and shredded cheddar, combine..
- Put 1/2 of your potatoes in a 9×13 baking dish, cover with beef mixture, top with swiss cheese, put the rest of the potatoes on top, pour over your sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 45 min..
- Uncover, top with more swiss cheese and bread crumbs, bake for another 15 min..
Caramelized onions, mushrooms, and Swiss cheese smother this burger in a blanket of deliciousness. It's easy to prepare, but looks like it's from a fancy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mushroom swiss burger casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!